Version 0.1 - Last Updated: 02 Feb 2021
Change of circumstances
Full-time Fee Change CoC
You should only use a Fee CoC when a student’s record appears in SIS and the fee amount is incorrect.
You can create a CoC from the CoC worklist, the Detailed Student Information page, the Create CoC page or in bulk by uploading an xml file. This guide will tell you how to do it from the Create CoC page.
- Go to the SIS Home page and select CoC Home.
- This will open the CoC Home menu showing the CoC subareas you can see with your access level.
- Select Create CoC.
- Select Fee from the Change of Circumstance category dropdown.
- Select the academic year you want to apply this CoC to from the Academic Year dropdown.
- Select Next.
- The system will now ask you to enter the details of the student this CoC applies to. You can search for the SSN (student support number) to find the student’s details.
- You can add up to 20 students to this CoC by selecting the green + icon. Keep in mind that you will be submitting this CoC for all students you add to the list, so you should ensure the change details apply to them all. The system will automatically fill in the course details for this CoC, so all students must be on the same course.
- Select Next. This will open the Change of Circumstance Details page where you can enter the specific details of the change.
- Enter the Correct Course Tuition Fee Amount. This is the full fee amount for the academic year you selected.
- Enter the Correct Course Tuition Fee Liability. This is the amount the student is liable for. For us to process the CoC automatically, the fee liability and fee amount boxes must match.
- Enter the Correct Course Year. This should remain unchanged from what already appears on the student’s record.
- If you need to add additional information to this CoC, you must check the box after the line, 'I need to include additional information so this CoC can be accurately processed. I understand that this will cause a delay as the CoC will need to be manually processed.'
- When you have entered all the details for the CoC, select Next to continue.
- This will take you to the Course Details page. For a Fee CoC, the system will automatically fill in the course details. Select Next to move on.
- You must now select a contact for the CoC. This will be a registered person at your university or college whom we can contact about this CoC. Use the radio buttons to select the contact, then select Next.
- This will take you to the CoC Summary page. Review the CoC details and select Submit.
Print this chapter