What are Higher Education Provider Services?
Higher Education Provider (HEP) Services is the name for our working agreements with higher education providers. These agreements enable us to deliver student finance.
We work across the United Kingdom with universities and higher education colleges. We also work with further education colleges that offer higher education and School Centred Initial Teacher Training (SCITT) courses.
The services we provide include:
- collecting and managing course information
- administrating bursaries, scholarships and fee waivers
- confirming student registration and attendance throughout the academic year
This website has information and guidance for each of the joint processes under HEP Services:
- the Courses Management Service (CMS)
- the Student Information Service (SIS)
- the Bursary Administration Service (BAS)
You can access the services through our HE Gateway.