Version 0.1 - Last Updated: 05 May 2021
Filter and export results
If you have HEI Student Information Advisor access, you can export the results of a student information search. You can do this directly from the filter without viewing the results first or after viewing the results on screen.
- Go to the Student Information Filter page and select the Student Search, Course Search or General Search tab.
- Select the relevant filters, then select Filter and Export Results. This will search all student details in the system and retrieve those that match your search criteria.
- Select the format for the export. You can choose between 3 formats:
- Summary Student Information (previous TFPR file format)
- Extended Student Information Export (previous TFPR file format with additional fields)
- Summary Student Registration Information Report (previous SSAC file format)
- Select the filename for the export and the location where you want to save it.
You can also select Filter and Display. If you do this, there will be an Export button on the results page. Select this to export the results after viewing them on screen. This will take you to the Export page where you can follow steps 3 and 4 to export the results.
Extended student information export files
Extended student information export files include a number of additional fields.
Customer Reference Number – our unique identifier for the student.
Bank Details Held – shows whether we hold bank details for the student (yes/no).
Attendance Status – the current attendance status of the student:
- awaiting attendance confirmation
- attendance confirmed
- attendance confirmation not required
- attendance saved
- awaiting reassessment
Attendance Code – the attendance code that you have confirmed for the student:
- A – in attendance or, after reassessment, that you agree with the change
- C – course mismatch
- F – the student is in attendance but you disagree with the fee
- L – the student is in attendance, the liability is disputed but you will resolve
- N – the student is in attendance, the liability is disputed but you will not resolve
- S – suspended
- X – not in attendance
Award Authority – the name of the award authority that is processing the student’s support application.
Student Bursary Consent to Share – dropdown to filter on the students who have or have not given consent to share for bursary purposes.
Sponsor Bursary Consent to Share – dropdown to filter on the students whose have given consent to share for bursary purposes. If there are 2 sponsors this will only show as Yes if both have given consent to share.
Childcare Grant Indicator – shows whether the student has applied for a Childcare Grant (yes/no).
NHS Bursary Indicator – shows whether the student has applied for an NHS Bursary.
Cohort Year – the year in which a student is assessed for a period of continuous study.
Application Status – the status of the student’s application:
- approved awaiting signature
The additional fields may not be populated for all students. For example, Bursary Consent, Childcare Grant Indicator, NHS Bursary Indicator and Cohort Year will be blank for SAAS students.
You may want to export specific attendance records for your systems. To do this, select the Attendance Status option from the search and then select Filter and Export.
For example, you may only want to export blank attendance codes. In this case, select the Awaiting Attendance Confirmation option from the Attendance Status dropdown.