Version 0.1 - Last Updated: 05 May 2021
Change of circumstances
CoC status definitions
Once you have submitted a CoC, you can view its status on the Change of Circumstance tab of the Detailed Student Information page.
- Go to the SIS Home page and select Student Information Home. This will take you to the View Student Information section.
- To search for a student, select the correct year from the Academic Year dropdown, enter the student's SSN (Student Support Number) or CRN (Customer Reference Number) and select Display results.
- To see a student’s information, select their SSN in the search results. This will take you to their Detailed Student Information page.
- Select History.
- Select the Change of Circumstance tab.
- This tab will show the current status of the CoC submitted for the student. If you select the + icon on the CoC, the line will expand to show the CoC status history.
Sent for manual processing
Our automatic processing systems cannot work this CoC. It is in the queue for our processing staff to work it. Our service standard for CoC processing is 20 working days in off-peak periods and 30 working days during peak periods (August to end of November).
The submission of this CoC has not been completed correctly. You should resubmit the CoC.
The user has saved the CoC to be submitted at a later date. It has not been submitted yet.
The CoC has been recently submitted. It is now waiting to move into a queue to be worked. This will update within 24 hours.
Our staff are working on the CoC.
Our automated system has processed the CoC. The CoC has taken effect.
Our staff have processed the CoC. The CoC has taken effect.
The CoC was deleted.
The CoC has been recently submitted by file import. It is now waiting to move into a queue to be worked. This will update within 24 hours.
Successfully submitted to automation
Postgraduate master's status showing that the systems are processing the CoC.
If you need further information about a CoC, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.