Version 0.1 - Last Updated: 05 May 2021
Attendance worklist import
Once you have exported the attendance worklist from SIS, you can add your confirmations to the file. You can then import the file back into SIS to submit the confirmations.
Alternatively, you can create an import file from scratch if you prefer.
The file can contain a combination of both full-time and part-time students.
- Go to the Attendance Home tab and select Import Attendance Confirmations.
- Select the academic year the file covers.
- Select Browse and find the file you want to upload.
- Select Import and Save to import all records in the file and save them in SIS. You can then come back to the records and submit them later.
- Select Import and Submit to import all records in the file and submit them straight away. A submitted file will trigger the payment process.
If you enter an invalid file path to your file and select one of the import buttons, the system will take you back to the Attendance Home page. You will not get an error message.
The course code in the Attendance Confirmation Report file will be the UCAS course code if applicable. If the course is not a UCAS course, SIS will include the SLC course code instead.
If the UCAS course code and the course name are not unique, the system will not update the record when you try to import the file. You will receive an error message saying, ‘The course cannot be uniquely identified in SIS’.
If this happens, you will need to update the attendance code manually. Alternatively, you can rename the course with a unique name and then promote it again.