Version 0.1 - Last Updated: 05 May 2021
Attendance worklist export
The previous chapters explained how to submit attendance confirmations manually on the HE Gateway. This works well for individual students and smaller groups. If you have a large number of students, you may want to submit the confirmations in bulk instead.
To do this, you should first export the attendance worklist file from the HE Gateway. You can then add your confirmations and import the file back into SIS to update all student records at once.
- Go to the Attendance Worklist page and run a search to find the students you want to submit confirmations for.
- Once you have your search results, select Filter and Export Results. This will open the Student Information Export page.
- You can only export the results in the Summary Student Information format. This will be selected by default. When you select to export the results, you will see your filter criteria on screen but they will be in read-only format.
- Select the Attendance Confirmation Report radio button. The filename will default to Attendance Confirmation Report. You can overtype this with a more relevant filename if you like.
- Select Export Results to export the file. You can export up to 50,000 records. If your search has returned more, you will get an error message.
- Alternatively, select Cancel to cancel the export and return to the attendance worklist.
You will not be able to see what liability period the attendance confirmation applies to in the exported file.
The export is in the same file format as the historic ACR file. If you do not want the final column of the export to include any saved attendance codes, use the Attendance Status filter and set it to Attendance Unconfirmed.